I enjoy working on teams that have a great time building superior, useful software.
I’ve worked successfully at both small companies (small means less than five employees) and larger, established thirty year old companies with hundreds of employees. I enjoy learning about new domains, and meeting and working with a variety of people.
Among other things, I can help your company:
- manage software projects from requirements gathering through final customer delivery
- set up software quality processes and procedures
- help write all that project documentation
- test the software, log bugs, regress the bugs
- run a beta program
- everyone’s favorite: I can help you hire a full time staff
I enjoy both hands on work and management, and in particular at companies where things are new, growing, and bit chaotic.
Currently I am working with start-ups working to get venture capital funding, profitable web companies, and well established manufacturers of scientific instruments.
Contact me if you’d like a copy of my resume.